Problems with Images in Posts

Whenever you encounter a problem, a typo error, etc... On the Forum, Magic Rarities, Magic Cards Sets, Magazine
Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
Neuron
Legendary Print Variant Explorer
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:57 am
Location: Europe

Problems with Images in Posts

Post by Neuron » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Is it only me who can't see images in newer posts from Alexis?

I only see the word image.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5534
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Problems with Images in Posts

Post by dragsamou » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 am

Neuron wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Is it only me who can't see images in newer posts from Alexis?

I only see the word image.
Hi Ron

Can you specify which precised topic as an example ? Are you using a cell phone, an Ipad, a PC ? Which Browser ?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Neuron
Legendary Print Variant Explorer
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:57 am
Location: Europe

Re: Problems with Images in Posts

Post by Neuron » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:06 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 am
Neuron wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Is it only me who can't see images in newer posts from Alexis?

I only see the word image.
Hi Ron

Can you specify which precised topic as an example ? Are you using a cell phone, an Ipad, a PC ? Which Browser ?
Hi Alexis,

I think it's basically every post you updated after the shutdown of HostingPics, for example:

http://forum.magiclibrarities.net/forum ... f=6&t=9207

I'm using a PC and the newest version of Firefox.

User avatar
dragsamou
Administrator
Posts: 5534
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:17 pm
Location: Paris

Re: Problems with Images in Posts

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:14 pm

Neuron wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:06 pm
dragsamou wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 am
Neuron wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Is it only me who can't see images in newer posts from Alexis?

I only see the word image.
Hi Ron

Can you specify which precised topic as an example ? Are you using a cell phone, an Ipad, a PC ? Which Browser ?
Hi Alexis,

I think it's basically every post you updated after the shutdown of HostingPics, for example:

http://forum.magiclibrarities.net/forum ... f=6&t=9207

I'm using a PC and the newest version of Firefox.
Hi Ron

All the latest pics after the shutdown of HostingPics are added on Google Images. Once added, I make sure that they are visible with Firefox, Google, and Microsoft Edge. I can see any of them using those 3 browsers. Did you try with Google and Microsoft Edge ?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests