European Salvat Sets

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

European Salvat Sets

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:55 pm

Hello,

Since our friend Horta (from Portugal) needs one complete set of the Salvat / Hachette collection, I wanted to ask you if you need my help to get these.

I can get them in Italian, French and Spanish. As you know, French and Spanish have 50 x 12 cards, and Italian 60 x 12 (check the right section on magicrarities).

Please let me know. The price is 5.99 Euros for each issue, and for Spanish and Italian sets, some shipping costs (since it is ordering back issues) may apply.

It seems that the Salvat collection is popular among MTG collectors, so this is my humble contribution to the community for the ones who did not get theirs yet.

Patrick

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi.
I do have an Extra Salvat Spanish with Sealed Boosters and Magazines and Extra French one with Magazines and Binders but Unsealed.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:25 pm

I do need one, the spanish Suppress.
Its number 26/60 from rats deck i think, if anyone have. Else the whole issue would have to be the solution i guess.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:41 pm

dragsamou wrote:Hi.
I do have an Extra Salvat Spanish with Sealed Boosters and Magazines and Extra French one with Magazines and Binders but Unsealed.
Do you sell it at cost ? If so, it would save me the time to order it for Rui (Horta), and he could get it faster. If you don't, I totally understand.

By the way, anyone has a duplicate of the first print of the Spanish Salvat ? I'd be interested in getting the cards.

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Re: European Salvat Sets

Post by equi-nox76 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:15 pm

magic-belgium wrote:Hello,

Since our friend Horta (from Portugal) needs one complete set of the Salvat / Hachette collection, I wanted to ask you if you need my help to get these.

I can get them in Italian, French and Spanish. As you know, French and Spanish have 50 x 12 cards, and Italian 60 x 12 (check the right section on magicrarities).

Please let me know. The price is 5.99 Euros for each issue, and for Spanish and Italian sets, some shipping costs (since it is ordering back issues) may apply.

It seems that the Salvat collection is popular among MTG collectors, so this is my humble contribution to the community for the ones who did not get theirs yet.

Patrick
As PM'd count me in :-P
Chris

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:15 pm

agzz wrote:I do need one, the spanish Suppress.
Its number 26/60 from rats deck i think, if anyone have. Else the whole issue would have to be the solution i guess.
I may have it as I bought a lot from Spain. I'll check that for you. Be patient, as I am sorting lots of boxes (I'm very late with my sorting) at the moment and Horta is working on the Portuguese sets too. So MTG is a full time job at the moment.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:30 pm

magic-belgium wrote:and Horta is working on the Portuguese sets too.
Hi.
Do you mean that a Portuguese Salvat Set exist now?
Last edited by dragsamou on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:12 pm

No, Horta is working on "normal" Portuguese sets for me.

Sorry if I made you think there was a Portuguese Salvat. I doubt there will be any knowing what I know about the mess there is in Portugal regarding WOTC, Devir and MTG...
Last edited by magic-belgium on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

equi-nox76

Portuguese Salvat Set

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:54 am

magic-belgium wrote:No, Horta is working on "normal" Portuguese sets for me.

Sorry if I made you think there was a Portuguese Salvat. I doubt there will be knowing what I know about the mess there is in Portugal regarding WOTC, Devir and MTG...
PUH, fortunately, thought I had to order this one too...
THX for clearing this up.
Chris

equi-nox76

Re: European Salvat Sets

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm

magic-belgium wrote: I can get them in Italian, French and Spanish. As you know, French and Spanish have 50 x 12 cards, and Italian 60 x 12 (check the right section on magicrarities).Patrick
Why does the Italian set has 60 packs instead of 50?
Chris

magic-belgium
Librarities Legend

Post by magic-belgium » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:51 pm

Most probably because they sold it well.

We could have guessed it would be longer as there were fewer pages on each booklets included with the cards. There were more on the French ones.

It seems there aren't that many collectors who care about that kind of product (though it will be highly collectible in a few years).

Just because it is white border, many think it has no value.