LostShade?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

LostShade?

Post by TerraFrost » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:54 pm

I'm sorta transfering to a new email address and trying to get all the emails that were going to my old one to go to my new one and there's one company in particular whose emails to me confuse me - LostShade.

I don't recall purchasing anything from them. Are they the new company that gamingjim formed after he left trollandtoad or something? 'cause trollandtoad is probably the only place (aside from ebay) that I've purchased mtg cards from...

mintcollector
Librarities Legend

Post by mintcollector » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:14 pm

GamingJum founded QueensDomain after he left T&T. LostShade is just a guy that sells online. You must have won an auction from him possibly? He adds everyone to his address book for packs and boxes. If you don't want to get emails from him, let him know. Personally he offers not so bad deals for people trying to get boxes that don't have hook ups of any kind.

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

Post by TerraFrost » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:10 pm

I wasn't sure if QueensDomain was just his eBay username or if that was his companies name. I guess its both.

Anyway, what you suggested makes sense. Thanks! :)

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:12 pm

My play group pools its money and buys all of our boxes from lostshade - they have some of the cheapest box prices around if you buy a case, and cout shipping (in the usa).

squt