My new gallery website

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

fvzappa
Legendary Alpha Playtest Decks Owner

My new gallery website

Post by fvzappa » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:59 am

As of yesterday, 9/25/05, I passed the halfway point on my daunting task of collecting a complete miscut set of Ice Age! And I took the time to devote a photo gallery website to, for the most part, act as a checklist.

The site is located here: http://kzappa.photosite.com , so please have a look. I plan on making a few changes on the site to make it easier to browse, but all cards are in alphabetical order.

I put this link here in the "trading/ misprinted" section because it is exactly that- if you don't see a particular card on the site, I obviously want it! Most of you know by now I've many misprints (several are featured at my other site, http://fvzappa.photosite.com ), normal cards, money, etc. I am still looking for every oddity I can get my hands on as well as the Ice Age cards.

So in order to get the OTHER half of the set- a full 186 cards I'm missing, I'll need your help! All of the cards must be English, in reasonable shape, & show a part of another card or edge of sheet. Any ebay links, references, contacts, whatever, would be extremely helpful to me if you see them. Thank you! And thanks to those of you who helped me get this far, it has been difficult & would not be possible without you...

:shock: HALFWAY THERE!

MightyMorphling

Post by MightyMorphling » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:13 pm

Hey Keith, i'm glad to see your half way there, and i'm also glad that I helped you out with it by trading you 17 of them I think it was.

Now I think it's time for you to quit trying to screw me out of the English Legends Moat and 2 UNL sinkholes your supposed to send as of 6 weeks ago, and come up with your end of the bargain.

I've tried enough times to contact you about it, and i'm sick of not getting a response, so if you don't do something to rectify this situation very soon, then I will be forced to take further action against you.

you have a very good reputation, so don't let your rep be destroyed because of a few cards you supposed to send out to me.

I've emailed you, and pm'ed you, so I hope to get a response within the next cou0ple days.

Thanks, Shane