WOTC...Financial News.

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Tenacious_Dyl

Re: WOTC...Financial News.

Post by Tenacious_Dyl » Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:51 am

If mr dragsamou ever says 'erotic' again.... brrrr. I have to vomit ;) hehe.

What if it was an atog statue :) sooooounds like a dragsamou blind date ;)

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:09 am

tenacious_dyl wrote:If mr dragsamou ever says 'erotic' again.... brrrr. I have to vomit ;) hehe.
Hi Tenacious.
Why  ??? Are you a Vomitish Fetichist  ;D

Tenacious_Dyl

Post by Tenacious_Dyl » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:12 am

EWWWHH ;)

I mean that you & erotic should never be together, so gross, that I throw up. hehehehe

Dirty frenchy ;)

I say me and bigfatkitty beat you up and take your cards  :P

wheeee.

dragsamou

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:17 am

tenacious_dyl wrote:EWWWHH ;)

Dirty frenchy ;)

wheeee.
LOL....My Ex-Wife American used to told me that  :D

flatmatt

Post by flatmatt » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:25 am

I recall our Wizards store having a Trained Orgg statue until they closed last January.  It was more like 4 feet, though.  Someone once commented on how cool the statues were, to which the manager responded:

"Yeah, unless you're the guy who has to yell at kids every ten minutes to get their hands off of it before they break it."

Or something like that.

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:28 am

tenacious_dyl wrote:EWWWHH ;)

I mean that you & erotic should never be together, so gross, that I throw up. hehehehe

Dirty frenchy ;)

I say me and bigfatkitty beat you up and take your cards  :P

wheeee.
I'm already a minion of the above mentioned 'dirty frenchie' so I'll have to pass on beating him up.  I will take some of his cards after you beat him up though.

;D

James

Post by James » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:56 am

The wizards in Tacoma, WA sold there statues for $500 each. We had Dakkon, Org and Dakmore sorceress. Just contact wizards about buying if you are interested.

johnstown713

Post by johnstown713 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:35 am

Dude, this thread is over a year old!?! [smiley=veryangry.gif]

You should change that 5..8 posts a day in your sig to about 30.

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:29 am

johnstown713 wrote:Dude, this thread is over a year old!?! [smiley=veryangry.gif]

You should change that 5..8 posts a day in your sig to about 30.

I wonder who this guy is talking about?  Oh well, I would be interested in a big Dakkon in my living room.  lol

flatmatt

Post by flatmatt » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:54 am

magicrumormill wrote:

I wonder who this guy is talking about?  Oh well, I would be interested in a big Dakkon in my living room.  lol
You, the guy who pointlessly resurrected a thread and then deleted his post.

johnstown713

Post by johnstown713 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:58 am

Thanks flatmatt, I mean honestly, you bring back a dead thread and then try to cover it up by making me look stupid.  

MagicRumorMill

Post by MagicRumorMill » Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:44 pm

johnstown713 wrote:Thanks flatmatt, I mean honestly, you bring back a dead thread and then try to cover it up by making me look stupid.  
Then you should not try to flame me, and let me post in peace.  And yes, I have posted on dead threads.  This is because when I make a new thread about something that has already been covered, I get flamed and told to look through the archives for info on something.  That is fine.  However, when I wish to comment on something, now I can not post it on the thread where it belongs?  Would you rather me start a new thread just to comment on it?  Quit trying to ridicule me.  If I have a comment, I will post it.  I have not been a member as long as most here, therefore, I should be able to look through the archive and still interact with those old threads if I wish.  Don't you think that if Ralph did not want anyone to post on those old threads anymore, he would have locked them?  Quit trying to make an enemy out of me.