Spoiler : New Metagame's token featuring Drakaina

Temporary folder for YaBB threads

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

MoonSprite

Re: Spoiler : New Metagame's token featuring Draka

Post by MoonSprite » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:30 pm

Hello Drakaina,
Nice to see another girl on the forums. :)

The art for your token card is BEAUTIFUL!
Very powerful with blend of sensuality.
I'm a Scorpio, so naturally, I love it. [smiley=evil.gif]

My husband summed it up purrrfectly......
Who's the more dangerous? The lady or the dragon.
The lady, of course, because she enjoys it.

Would you mind terribly, adding me (and maybe him, if he behaves  ;)) to the reservation list?

Thank you and have a wonderful day!
MoonSprite

sylvanstu

Post by sylvanstu » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:39 pm

drakaina wrote:
Well i hear you :) but we had to respect the client's wish (in the posing and attitude) + he wanted the pic to be available to every players not just mature ones lol
Ariock and I are planning a tarot game which will be more in our original styles due out by the end of 2005 ::)
If that is something you are interested in let me know [smiley=blushing.gif]
Drak'
I would definately be interested in the tarot cards ;)

Drakaina

Post by Drakaina » Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:23 am

Hello and sorry for the late reply but I was in Paris recording a new TV show i'll be hosting..Anyways, Hello MoonSprite and I agree, it's nice to see another girl around
 ;D Oh so you are a scorpio? Just like Ariock ;) your hubby must have fun as life with a scorpio is never boring to say the least lol
Of course i'll add you to the list, no problem at all
;D
And I am glad you liked the card, I think you are the first girl commenting on it and it's nice to know how a woman feels about the card :)
I would definately be interested in the tarot cards
No problem :) 'll let you know and I am happy to see you are interrested :)
By the way Ariock just finished a new illustration of me, you can find it (as well as the latest news/projects) on my blog http://drakaina.blogspot.com. Feel free to comment the articles and stuff ;D
Talk to you guys and girl ;) lol soon
Kisses
Drakaina

normalbrains

Post by normalbrains » Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:22 am

i see cartoon pink but no real pink. post a link. also if you have any pics or a portfolio with pics that are close up or ya know just real pics, because ive seen a bunch of pics and poses or whatever but i have no idea what you look like.

silver.paladin

Post by silver.paladin » Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:12 am

normalbrains wrote:i see cartoon pink but no real pink. post a link. also if you have any pics or a portfolio with pics that are close up or ya know just real pics, because ive seen a bunch of pics and poses or whatever but i have no idea what you look like.
No idea what she looks like??  Just go onto her website and you will be able to find a number of pictures of her.  There are a number of 'normal' pictures on there, as well as fantasy-type pictures.

themike314

Post by themike314 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:18 am

sylvanstu wrote:
I would definately be interested in the tarot cards ;)
Me, too.

Drakaina

Post by Drakaina » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:40 pm

Me, too.
hehe no problem Mike ::)
No idea what she looks like??  Just go onto her website and you will be able to find a number of pictures of her.  There are a number of 'normal' pictures on there, as well as fantasy-type pictures.
lol thanks Silver Paladin i wouldn't have said it  better myself ;)
Talk to you soon
Drakaina

normalbrains

Post by normalbrains » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:26 am

ok i dont know what i was looking at before but there are indeed a bunch of pics and they are indeed nice.