Misprints not listed on Squt's site

Everything that's missing in the Magic Rarities, Magic Card Sets, Magic Memorabilia and Magazine and Comics Galleries Sections.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

MartinKing

Re: Misprints not listed on Squt's site

Post by MartinKing » Wed May 05, 2021 2:25 pm

mmgun wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:03 am
New 09/2016
Tezzeret the Seeker MM2015 Foil only Layout error: The Foil Layer of the expansion symbol does not match the non foil layer
Karn Liberated MM2015 Foil only Foil Layout error: The Foil Layer of the expansion symbol does not match the non foil layer
Nissa Revane ZEN Foil,this error applies to all languages: The artwork is significant shifted down
All six Red and White Homelands Legends (Eron the Relentless,Chandler,Joven,Hazdur the Abbot,Rashka the Slayer,Soraya the Falconer)
have a White copyright instead of Black copyright,while all other red and white Homelands cards have a black copyright.
Equinox Legends has all text+Symbols shifted to right
Dong Zhou, the Tyrant P3K the name is spelled wrong "Zhou"(wrong) vs "Zhuo"(correct)
Monarch Token Conspiracy2 missing a word in textbox: "... beginning (of) your end step.."
Seems like this list is in need of an update, after 5 years.
(thanks again for helping me with the Registration :wink:)

Jeppe
Librarities Legend

Post by Jeppe » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Small misprint I can't find here or on Squt's site:

German non-foil and foil Stinging Barrier (Mercadian Masques) is missig the "Walls can't attack" reminder text (but includes empty space in the text box for it)
My cat collection and my Scathe Zombies collection
Do you have cards that I'm looking for? Let me know!

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:31 am

Jeppe wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:48 pm
Small misprint I can't find here or on Squt's site:

German non-foil and foil Stinging Barrier (Mercadian Masques) is missig the "Walls can't attack" reminder text (but includes empty space in the text box for it)
This applies to all 6 Walls from Mercadian Masques in german, so i guess this was rather a general Layout decision, because some of the walls even lack enough space for the reminder text anyway.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:08 am

While updating a subsection, I have noticed that the card Frazzled Editor from Unhinged has an error:
It should be Creature - Human Bureaucrat instead of "Bureacrat" in the creature type line (click See Standard Version !) :
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/557-644 ... ml#seecard

The foil Alternate version has text-covering part of the arm in the type line:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/557-644 ... tml#return
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.