Terra Stomper Resale Promo A5

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

charlequin
Librarities Legend

Terra Stomper Resale Promo A5

Post by charlequin » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:50 am

Anyone familiar with this promo?

It's currently listed in only one catalog, Card Kingdom: https://www.cardkingdom.com/mtg/promoti ... esale-foil It was added to Scryfall after some investigating revealed that the CK listing was based on a copy of the card which was listed and sold after being photographed to provide the image. However, other information about it is scarce: I haven't been able to locate another copy for sale or any other image, and older discussions here only list A5 as a mystery.

In the time since, has anyone stumbled upon one of these or seen any other type of information about them?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Terra Stomper Resale Promo A5

Post by dragsamou » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:21 am

charlequin wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:50 am
Anyone familiar with this promo?

It's currently listed in only one catalog, Card Kingdom: https://www.cardkingdom.com/mtg/promoti ... esale-foil It was added to Scryfall after some investigating revealed that the CK listing was based on a copy of the card which was listed and sold after being photographed to provide the image. However, other information about it is scarce: I haven't been able to locate another copy for sale or any other image, and older discussions here only list A5 as a mystery.

In the time since, has anyone stumbled upon one of these or seen any other type of information about them?
Hi Charlequin

I never heard of that Resale Promo. It is interesting to notice that according to the known ones, we went from A4 2009 (Retaliator Griffin) to A7 2011 (Knight Exemplar), so A5 wasn't released apparently. A6 2010 (Terastodon) was only released in 2012. Also for Terra stomper it should be A5 2010 not only A5. It won't be the first time that some unreleased promos could be found in the wild and in very extreme quantity. On a side note, I couldn't locate any for 2020, yet.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.