Heroes of the Realm

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Heroes of the Realm

Post by cataclysm80 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 am

Gavin released a video with all of the Heroes of the Realm cards to date, and some info about them.
https://youtu.be/4WNBRWoHq9E

Here's some info that I noticed was missing from the Librarities entry.

Inzerva, Master of Insights is for the "Consumer Insights Team".

Diabolical Salvation was a "special strike team". Not sure if they have a better name or not. They took care of stuff that needed done in a hurry.

M'Odo the Gnarled Oracle stands for "Magic Online Digital Objects", the name of an old .exe file.

Optimus Prime is for the Transformers TCG team.

In 2021 the 2020 Heroes of the Realms card "The Cinematic Phoenix" is for the Cinematic Team which makes the video trailers for sets.
It's a very small team, so this card is more rare than others. Brian Perry (spelling?), Liz Lamb (spelling?), James Nost (spelling?).
Same year, "Fabled Path of Searo Point" if for the "Operations Team". Tom Wänerstrand is the artist, and is on the team. Also, Kurt Gould, David Stevens, Ronny Ruggenberg, Joe Visconti, Jefferson Dunlap. (Tom & Jefferson's names are spelled correctly, but I'm not sure about the others.)
Pictures of these two cards are in the video.

Gavin said that all these cards have the same Heroes of the Realm card back.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Heroes of the Realm

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:54 am

cataclysm80 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:06 am
Gavin released a video with all of the Heroes of the Realm cards to date, and some info about them.
https://youtu.be/4WNBRWoHq9E

Here's some info that I noticed was missing from the Librarities entry.

Inzerva, Master of Insights is for the "Consumer Insights Team".

Diabolical Salvation was a "special strike team". Not sure if they have a better name or not. They took care of stuff that needed done in a hurry.

M'Odo the Gnarled Oracle stands for "Magic Online Digital Objects", the name of an old .exe file.

Optimus Prime is for the Transformers TCG team.

In 2021 the 2020 Heroes of the Realms card "The Cinematic Phoenix" is for the Cinematic Team which makes the video trailers for sets.
It's a very small team, so this card is more rare than others. Brian Perry (spelling?), Liz Lamb (spelling?), James Nost (spelling?).
Same year, "Fabled Path of Searo Point" if for the "Operations Team". Tom Wänerstrand is the artist, and is on the team. Also, Kurt Gould, David Stevens, Ronny Ruggenberg, Joe Visconti, Jefferson Dunlap. (Tom & Jefferson's names are spelled correctly, but I'm not sure about the others.)
Pictures of these two cards are in the video.

Gavin said that all these cards have the same Heroes of the Realm card back.
That subsection has been updated and completed with the latest HQ scans in the tab (with the proper date 2020 not 2021) yesterday. I just miss the inside scan of Optimus Prime (but there'sat least a pic in the index in between). I'm still working on the index.
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/973-rar ... mages.html

Inzerva, Master of Insights is for the "Consumer Insights Team". INFO ADDED
Diabolical Salvation was a "special strike team". INFO ADDED
M'Odo the Gnarled Oracle stands for "Magic Online Digital Objects", the name of an old .exe file. INFO ADDED
Optimus Prime is for the Transformers TCG team. INFO WAS ALREADY ADDED

Cinematic Team: It's a very small team, so this card is more rare than others. Brian Perry (spelling?), Liz Lamb (spelling?), James Nost (spelling?).
Brian Perry, Liz Lamb-Ferro: SPELLING IS CORRECT
James Nost is James Knost: SPELLING IS NOW CORRECT
While those 3 names have been mentioned, I need evidence that they did get a card. It's been very hard to find precised names with evidences for each teams since Heroes of the Realm 2017, names added are only the ones with evidence (pics if the cards with their name).

"Operations Team". Tom Wänerstrand is the artist, and is on the team. Also, Kurt Gould, David Stevens, Ronny Ruggenberg, Joe Visconti, Jefferson Dunlap. (Tom & Jefferson's names are spelled correctly, but I'm not sure about the others.)
Tom Wänerstrand: SPELLING IS CORRECT
Kurt Gould is Curt Gould: SPELLING IS NOW CORRECT
David Stevens: SPELLING IS CORRECT
Ronny Ruggenberg: SPELLING IS CORRECT
Joe Visconti: SPELLING IS CORRECT
Jefferson Dunlap: SPELLING IS CORRECT
Same as the previous team, I need evidence.

Thanks for helping.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.