The Quest for Rare Fillers

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: The Quest for Rare Fillers

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 am

TheJGit wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:54 pm
Just another update! 4 new and amazing fillers have been/will be added to the collection.

- Oversized Commander Foil Discard Filler
- Foil filler with Small Square Bardcode (from Dark Ascension)
- The double sided double printed Discard filler from that Commander deck
- A new filler dubbed the "ChillerFiller" from the Art Series cards from Modern Horizons 1

I'll post images once they all show up! \:D/
Hi Jason

All scans are already in the Fillers subsection, just missing this one now:
Chillerpillar Border with Barcode/Light Grey Border Filler Card
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

TheJGit
Legendary Beginner's Guide Author

Post by TheJGit » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:04 pm

It's been forever since I've posted here! Here's the most recent video update for my filler collection \:D/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2NodiDAqA

BillBo
Legendary Land Lord

Post by BillBo » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 am

TheJGit wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:04 pm
Here's the most recent video update for my filler collection
Wow & congrats on making dreams come true!
I collect land cards, just that.
My want list: http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=9128

Knutsen
Legendary Old Card Frame Enthusiast

Post by Knutsen » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:34 pm

As always a pleasure to watch!

TheJGit

Post by TheJGit » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:47 am

BillBo wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 am
Wow & congrats on making dreams come true!
It's really such a strange feeling. I feel like it wasn't all that long ago when I was first introduced to the librarities and spent my time lurking and ogling
all the incredible things that existed. I remember at the time when I thought that even owning a normal M filler would just be incredible. It never occurred to me that I'd eventually be lucky enough to own some of the rarest fillers on the planet! I guess it's both a blessing and a curse that it's not possible to own one of every kind. What's the fun of dreaming if it's something attainable? :-D

TheJGit

Post by TheJGit » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:48 am

Knutsen wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:34 pm
As always a pleasure to watch!
Thanks! Even if my audience is fairly small it's good to know my videos aren't just vanishing into the void that is the internet.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:51 am

TheJGit wrote:
It's been forever since I've posted here! Here's the most recent video update for my filler collection \:D/
Cool video Jason. While I have been adding the latest sources for some fillers already known on a regular basis, the last filler added was Chillerpillar Art Border with Barcode/Light Grey Border Filler Card over a year ago (2019-06-14). Hopefully maybe a new one will show up with Zendikar Rising as there will be also Art Series in this set. Otherwise Fillers existing on known uncut sheet but never found so far in a sealed product can always show up.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

TheJGit

Post by TheJGit » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 pm

dragsamou wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:51 am
TheJGit wrote:
Cool video Jason. While I have been adding the latest sources for some fillers already known on a regular basis, the last filler added was Chillerpillar Art Border with Barcode/Light Grey Border Filler Card over a year ago (2019-06-14). Hopefully maybe a new one will show up with Zendikar Rising as there will be also Art Series in this set. Otherwise Fillers existing on known uncut sheet but never found so far in a sealed product can always show up.
I've got a new one for you now! I'll have to get you scans once I reconnect my scanner. I recently picked up a filler from "World's Smallest Magic: The Gathering Jace vs. Vraska Duel Decks." It wins the prize for 'most adorable filler.'

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 pm

TheJGit wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 pm
I've got a new one for you now! I'll have to get you scans once I reconnect my scanner. I recently picked up a filler from "World's Smallest Magic: The Gathering Jace vs. Vraska Duel Decks." It wins the prize for 'most adorable filler.'
I don't add any unofficial or third party filler. I'm aware of the 2 others existing.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

TheJGit

Post by TheJGit » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:54 am

dragsamou wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 pm
I don't add any unofficial or third party filler. I'm aware of the 2 others existing.
They're not official? I doubt they did it without WotC permission/participation.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:31 am

TheJGit wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:54 am
dragsamou wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 pm
They're not official? I doubt they did it without WotC permission/participation.
I went on their website (Knick Knack Toy Shack), there's no information about it. I've read the different topics about it on different social medias, no information either, no announcement or else on Wizards.com. I don't own one, is it mentioned on the back of the packages, or on the small deck boxes ? All the fillers on the main section came from official boosters, sealed MTG products, etc. or from printing facilities affiliated with WotC, so it doesn't fit there for sure, therefore another tab, will need to be added for the 2 known Unofficial: Mini MTG Cards and Unofficial Cards (French). If the sealed mini-version of Jace vs. Vraska is officially a licensed product, and there's an official statement about it, then it belongs to another tab (to be created).
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.